AUTO INSURANCE QUOTES

  • Same day quotes
  • Plans to fit your needs
  • Top-rated carriers
Get a quote!

Auto accidents happen all the time. No one wants to be in an accident but if you are, you want to make sure you are properly covered. Let`s review your policy so we can provide coverage options that fit your needs.

What does full coverage mean?


Many people believe they have “full coverage” if they meet the requirements under Florida law. Others believe liability and property damage coverage of $100/$300/$50 equates to ‘full coverage.”

The truth is, there is no right answer. You should consider liability insurance limits that are appropriate to cover the value of you assets.

Liability Coverage

This coverage will cover liability, medical and property damage expenses to people injured when you`re at fault in an accident. It also provides coverage to the policyholder in case the owner of the other car who has been involved in the accident sues you. In case you buy this coverage it is better if you buy more than the minimum coverage required. You do not want to face a situation where you will have to pay for your legal defense from your own pocket.

Florida law requires a minimum of $10,000 No-Fault Property Damage Liability

Comprehensive Coverage

This coverage provides protection in case your car is damaged due to fire, flooding, vandalism and theft.

Comprehensive coverage is generally sold together with Collision, and the two are often referred to together as Physical Damage coverage.

If the car is leased or financed, the leasing company or lender may require you to have Physical Damage coverage, even though the state law may not require it.


comprehensive coverage

Collision damage we insure group miami

Collision Coverage

Covers the cost of damage to your own car in an accident. Collision coverage is important to have if a car is new and valuable, but less important as the value of the vehicle declines.

If you opt for this coverage you will be paid the full cost of damages that has been caused to your car in case of collision with another car or animal. You will be covered even if it is found that the fault was yours.

Comprehensive Coverage

Uninsured or Underinsured Coverage:

Approximately one of every seven U.S. drivers on the road has no automobile insurance. If you are involved in a hit-and-run accident or the other driver is at fault but has too little or no insurance this coverage pays for the medical, rehabilitation and funeral costs. Uninsured or under-insured motorist coverage also might be a wise buy, even if you have full medical coverage, since it can pay for your pain and suffering damages.




Personal Injury/No Fault Protection

Personal injury protection covers you, your family and passenger`s medical costs, regardless of who was responsible for the accident as long as you have a Florida license plate.  PIP covers any accident or injury that involves a vehicle, even if you are on a bicycle or a pedestrian and are injured by a vehicle.

Florida automobile insurance laws require vehicle owners to have a minimum amount of $10,000 Personal Injury Protection.

Comprehensive Coverage

Medical Payments

Medical payments coverage generally pays for medical costs after you are hurt in a car accident, regardless of who is found at fault for the accident. This coverage pays the deductibles and co-payments not covered by your health insurer, or the insurer of any of your passengers. It also covers some funeral and rehabilitation costs. If you have a high-deductible health plan, medical payments may help pay the deductible. You can use this coverage to supplement costs that exceed your personal injury protection limits. Remember, PIP only covers 80% of medical bills, you are responsible for the remaining 20%.


Find Us.

1550 Madruga Ave #330
Coral Gables, FL 33146

Call Us.

(786) 801-3514

Email Us.

info@weinsuregroupmiami.com